Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Chop Off


I have officially donated my hair twice. First time was my sophomore year. I did it the night of prom. I told everyone it was because I was depressed I didn't get asked. But really I was just bored and thought that night would be a good night to do it :) The second time was right after graduation. I figured it was a good time for changes. Now I am on the path to number three!  






That's right! I did it! I chopped off my really long hair.  I really thought I was going to be really sad to see it go. But I wasn't. Michael was though. I came back to my parents house (where we tend to spend a lot of our Saturdays) after my hair cut to find Michael sitting on the couch reading. I walk over to him and he says "Oh wow dear looks really nice!" with his eyes closed! As soon as he opens them however he says "Wait! I thought you said it would be just passed the shoulders! That is way short! My wife doesn't have short hair go bring her back!" Of course he was joking so I jokingly threw a pillow at him. He likes my hair. He thinks it looks really cute and I like it because its cooler and doesn't get as tangled when Michael plays with it! Mwahahaha!!! 


Here are the pictures of the hair cut with belly included for all those who wanted them! :)


My mom took these pictures and insisted on taking a front shot.
She says you can barley tell  from the front. I guess its true sigh.... 
But here you can tell a bit more :D













2 comments:

  1. AAAAH you cut your hair!!! It's cute!! But I'm shocked. haha. I love your baby bump. Everyone tells me I'm waddling now, so I can't wait to see you start. Mwahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you all pregnant and adorable! Love the hair :) You are one of the few people I know who looks equally lovely in short hair as well as long. Love and miss you guys! <3

    ReplyDelete