Monday, July 9, 2012

A Thankful Heart

Things that I am thankful for
-A Job that will allow me to work from home and spend time with my baby.
-An Air conditioner, even if its only good for one room. (At least that room is the most comfy one in the house)
-Time to spend with my hubby. Even if all we do is watch TV or sit in the same room together
-Being able to see my brother and his family. So glad they were able to come up and see us from AZ.
-A husband who is great with kids! I can't wait to see him interact with our little Adam.
-Being able to have a child. Its hard being pregnant sometimes but I know it will all be worth it!
-My family. Blood related or not you know who you are! Thanks for all your love and support.
-The LDS Church. It has kept me from so much drama I'm glad I have it to lead me down a less stressful path.
-The generosity of others. Thanks to everyone who has helped us bring our child into a comfortable home.
-That I only have 8 more weeks till I get to see Adam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment