Can I just say how much I love my husband? He is the most amazing man ever! It turns out I'm kinda low on vitamin D. And because of that I've been a bit... moody, to put it lightly. But Michael has been the complete gentleman. When ever I get annoyed with him he just goes with it and usually ends up doing something really sweet. Like taking Adam and talking to him like I can't hear what he is saying. He then will make some joke and I end up laughing. I really love how Mike can make me laugh.
 |
| This picture is about 2 months old. But its still a favorite. |
Adam is still as cute as can be! He is getting better at laughing and wiggling. He is a major escape aritst! He will wiggle out of socks, shoes, and one time even his pajamas (See picture below) His smile always lightens up my day! When ever I'm feeling down I just cuddle with him and his smile will chase away my blues. Works 100% of the time.
Needless to say I love my boys! They are such a huge blessing in my life :)
 |
| He is wearing PJs they are just down around his hips now... |
 |
| Mike took this picture while we were taking a nap. |
 |
| See! Best Smile EVER!!! |
 |
| Talking to the baby in the mirror. |
 |
Check out these Sunday dudes! Special thanks the Michelle for the amazing bow tie! |
 |
I don't think he's going to be a picky eater. He's already eating frogs ;) |
 |
| This melts mommy's heart :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment