Friday, October 7, 2011

Our Cottage in the Country!

This is our new home! We love it here it is so beautiful. I'll have to take pictures of the outside when the sun comes out again (it's been raining for 3 days now). But we have a beautiful yard as well. Here is the inside!


This is what you see when you walk through our front door! My parents gave us the couch. It use to belong to my grandmother. So even though it's old and pink, its sturdy and comfy!


That is our front door, Michael's desk for studying and all our wonderful books! And of course my genealogy chart.



This is our kitchen! Our stove is so much better then our last one. We have a little less counter space and I'm still the dish washer. But you win some your lose some! (Oh and that is the new fridge)


This is the other half of our kitchen! We have washer and dryer hook ups. In the 2 nooks you see. But I'm not sure I want them in my kitchen... I heard a rummer that I can hook up a dish washer instead and maybe gain a bit more counter space... we will see :)


This is our tiny bathroom! nothing much to say here...


This is our bedroom! Notice my side is the one with all the blankets. Till just the other day Michael slept without any. Proof that he will indeed survive the winter!


This is our back room. It has an extra closet and our dresser. We are able to store all these other boxes in our attic if we want. We just haven't gotten that far yet...

That is our home! bigger then our last one and its by its self in a wonderful neighborhood! We are truly blessed to live here!

No comments:

Post a Comment